Friday, March 17, 2023

TMS Helmet Logo Update

It has been a while since I updated my blog sooooooo... I was doing my daily Humble ISD brand guidlines scroll when I decided to take a gander at the TMS Track section of the website. While I was on there I noticed something that brought me great joy... a logo! Not just any logo, but the logo I had been looking for since 6th grade! The logo in question was the former helmet logo for the Panthers. During football season, one of the coaches gave me a set of decals that used to be used on the helmets for my hardhat. I took a photo of the decal and tried my best to convert it to a digitsal file, and I must say I was satisfied, even though the color was off. I am even happier with the new version as I now have exactly what I need to make TMS uniform mockups. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMS to change primary logo!

It was announced today that Atascocita Middle School will be changeing the primary logo from the tiger head to the A mark. Principal Koehler...